Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Story of my life

In the text of human society, a family is a group of people affiliated by consanguinity, affinity or co-residence and or shared consumption. Members of the immediate family includes spouses,parents,brothers,sisters,sons and daughter. In most societies family is the principal institution for the socialization of children. As the basic unit for raising children, anthropologist generally classify most family organization astronomical(a mother and her children) conjugal(a husband,his wife,children) avuncular (grandparents, brother,his sister, and her children) or extended (parents and children reside with other members of one parents family). Family is also an important unit studied in family economics. Parents are the most important persons in a family Parent is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species. In humans, parents is the caretaker of a child. Some parents may be adoptive parents, who nurture and raise an offspring, but are not actually biologically related to the child.

In Back to the time when I was a kid I wasn't really close with my mother since she was not always in with us because she was teaching at Tabuac and she will only go home at weekends.We were so closed with our father, grandmother and our two cousins At first I asked myself that why is our mother working at the school where it is far?, doesn't she wanted to be with us? Upon growing that questions are erased because I now understand why she was working there , in order for us to have a better future. Years passed when I was already in elementary my cousins went to manila to work. At first it was good since they are always calling us and asked us how we are doing but time went fast they are not calling us and we don't know why we taught that they are already dead because they just disappear with just a blink of an eye. When I was in Grade 5 my grandmother passed away, and still my 2 cousins were not seen. We were still hoping and praying that there will come a time that they will come back. In my high school years my brother and I don't go home every lunch tome and that my parents will just pack us food for lunch and that they are busy with their work. Even though our parents are not always with us that doesn't come in my mind to be a bad daughter. I was not really into vices and I rather sleep than to go to "lakwatsa". After I graduate in high school I was thinking on what course I would take up. My first choice would be education and thinking that I don't have enough patience to teach those kids I was not able to take up education. Upon enrollment I don't have the course on what to take up so my mother just decide on what I will take up she told me to take up BS Pharmacy and at first I hesitated because I was not good in memorizing for I know these course would require me memorization. Yet I still take up BS Pharmacy with hesitations and I just think that if ever I will not be able to handle these course I will just shift. On my freshman years I was able to have new friends. For I know these was just a preparation I will just do my very best in order for me to pass. Being a pharmacy student is not easy counting those sleepless nights studying for exams. Studying things that I am not good at but yet thanks to God I was able to reach these far. Even though I don't graduate together with my batch mates due to left subjects but still I am thankful because I am here right now taking up lit with my most amazing teacher and with the bibo/biba classmates.. I hope these would be my last summer here at NORSU. Even though I am a summerian I am still happy because I will graduate unlike others. I do hope that time will come I will be able to work in line with my profession and to have a good salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment