Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Future

We must thanked God for the gift of life. We are given the chance to deal with our own challenges in every step of the way.

To have a useful life we must educate ourselves, live a healthy life by eating foods that our body needs, refrain from stress and stay away with vices. Not everyone is given a chance to live so we must live the best way we can.

I wanted my future to be perfect but there is no such thing as perfect. These are some of the things that I wanted in my future. To become a pharmacist, work abroad and have a job in line with my profession with a good salary. I want to help my parents, travel to different places and to build my own house and to have a happy family with two cute kids and a loving and loyal husband. These things wouldn't be granted without the guidance of our Lord Jesus. For God has all the plans for me I may have mine but I hope my plans are the same with His. So I will pray to God to guide me in my decisions and that those decisions would lead me to a right path. So that I could have a semi-perfect and successful life in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment